BSc (Hons), SRP, MHPCC
Primary Qualification: BSc (Hons.) Physiotherapy
University and Year of Graduation: University of Huddersfield 2008
- Higher National Certificate in Applied Physiology and Health Science 2005 (Pass with Distinction)
- Sports Trauma Management (Lubas Medical)
- ACPSM Sports Massage Practitioner’s Course
- Foundation Level Acupuncture (AACP accredited)
- Fascial Movement Taping Course (Rocktape)
Over 4 and a half years rotational experience in the NHS in a large acute teaching trust covering all core areas of physiotherapy. Wide range of trauma and orthopaedic patients treated including complex multi-trauma and military patients from initial injury through to out-patient care. I worked in sport through local amateur rugby, gaelic football and hurling clubs providing pitch side trauma support and training based rehabilitation.
I have a keen interest in the rehabilitation of complex trauma and sporting injuries both post-operatively and conservatively. I enjoy facilitating the return to normal function for patients of all levels of activity from the elderly to the young athlete.
I have a keen interest in health and fitness on a wider scale and enjoy going to the gym regularly and modifying nutrition to support this. Being Irish myself I play Hurling and Gaelic football for a club in Birmingham and compete regularly on a national level.